Friday, January 01, 2010

These happy golden years

Last night was the party for Don and Mary's fiftieth anniversary, and it turned out quite nice. We went to an Italian restaurant in Auburn where we were able to have a private room for our party. We were even able to have Fred join us for the toast through the wonders of Skype! Here is the world's smallest family photo of our crowd after dinner (I had my camera set on video--duh!--so I will need to get a better picture from somebody else's camera):



My sister-in-law Teresa collected photos from everybody and assembled a wonderful album that we gave Don and Mary as a gift. We also ran out to the church and took a picture of all the cousins together yesterday morning and gave them this photo in a frame:



The kids and I drove home today. It's c-c-cold up here (19 degrees now, with a high of 24 for tomorrow). I have a million things to get done this weekend, but tonight is all about killing time on the computer.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Fred said...

Wonderful Pictures! Mom and dad are still gushing!