Monday, December 04, 2006

Repetitive blogging injury?

I had the most bizarre dream last night. I mean really, REALLY bizarre, even by my standards, and I think it has to be related to NaBloPoMo and my recent month of daily blogging come hell or high water.

In this dream, I was dying. I don't know why I was dying, but I was. I was behaving much as I imagine one might when facing certain death--I was crying and I was saying goodbye to my loved ones. But I was doing something else: I was blogging. In fact, I specifically remember being on the phone with my cousin Julie, and she and I were just sobbing hysterically, and then all of a sudden I said something like, "Hey, Jules, I hate to run, but I'm worried I might run out of time before I get this last entry posted." Is that blogging dedication, or what?

I think I have PNBPMSD (Post NaBloPoMo Stress Disorder). I better go back to bed.

No comments: