Monday, December 25, 2006

Notes from under the Christmas tree

We have had a quiet yet rainy Christmas day up here at Fortress Knox. We opened presents in the morning, watched Mike's new Monty Python "Life of Brian" DVD, walked the dog a couple of times, and now we are cooking dinner. I thought I would share a few shots from our Christmas.

Here is our Christmas tree. Same artificial tree we bought 6 years ago in Hawaii. It doesn't have that great live tree scent, but it also doesn't drop needles and it never needs watering:



The kids' stockings, knitted when they were babies by Grandma Grace:



"Just what we wanted--iPods!"



"Just what I wanted--good beer!"



"Just what I wanted--an anteater crossing sign!"



"Just what I wanted--an internet urinal!"



"Woof woof woof"*



*Translation: Just what I wanted--another squeaky toy!"

No comments: