Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The end is near

The end of the deployment, that is. I suppose that one could argue that it really ended when Fred arrived in Kuwait today, and it does take down the tension by a fair bit. It won't really be over though until he's home, which should be early next week.

We are having a great time visiting with the Mitchells. I wish we were going to have more overlap time together here at Knox. It's so cute to see Ginger romping around with their dog Pickles!

Amy and I went to the final dress rehearsal for Bye Bye, Birdie tonight. It's so good! I have some video to put up, but there's just no time right now. We have to get up early tomorrow to pick up my parents and sister from the airport, so a cast picture will have to suffice for tonight:



As with most of my pictures, clicking makes it bigger. See the stud in the uniform? That's my little boy! And see the sultry vixen with the green boa? That's my baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie we have enjoyed it too! You and the family will all have to come back for a visit. We will have the room.