Friday, July 16, 2010

Bye Bye, Birdie--A Family Affair

We just got back from the next-to-last performance of Bye Bye, Birdie. Hard to believe that this time tomorrow night it will be over! I've got a ton of pictures, video, and even a couple newspaper articles to share, so I think I will start tonight with family pictures.

From last weekend when my parents and sister were here:



From last night after Fred's first viewing of the show:



And from tonight with Fred's parents:



I'm so thankful that even with our families as far away as they are that so many relatives have been able to see the show. I'm especially happy that Fred got home in time to watch the kids shine on stage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bonnie; it is so great to see Fred back home again! Wish we could have seen the show "in person," but your videos are a wonderful way for us to view your talented kids in action. The handsome lead and the beautiful vamp were outstanding!!

Love, Grandma and Dave

Ninny said...

It was fun! I wish we were still there. Enjoy the last performance.

Unknown said...

Great photos - man I feel old, Mike's uniform was like my first.....