Sunday, February 12, 2006

Welcome to my cloud

The other day I found a link for making a word cloud on Heute hier, morgen dort, one of several blogs that I follow occasionally but haven't gotten around to adding to my list of links out of sheer laziness. Not having anything better to do (that I felt like doing), I made a cloud for my blog:



Kind of boring, but this blog hasn't been around for very long. Then I made another cloud, this one for my old blog. Much more interesting!



I had to fiddle with the words a bit to make it include the names of a lot of the places that we visited during our 2 years in Europe, but I thought it was kind of funny that the names of my friends Amy and Gretchyn popped up all on their own. They must have gotten a lot of coverage in the old blog!

Make your own cloud here!

No comments: