Sunday, January 15, 2006

My sister is here!

Last time Jenny visited us, we picked her up at the airport and took her immediately to Holland to see the tulips. I knew that the tulips would be a tough act to follow, so this year, we planned on picking her up and taking her to . . . sit down now. . . Indiana to see snow, which she hasn't seen since 1979. Unfortunately, Indiana was closed on account of no snow. So instead of snow, this visit is all about food and wine.

We had supper at PF Chang's last night and followed that up with red wine and Mexican layer dip while we played board and card games. Today we made Russian tea and spinach dip, and we had a nice cheese fondue tonight for supper. We also killed off a couple bottles of white wine. We've got tortilla soup and chocolate fondue on the menu for tomorrow. I think I need to buy more wine though.

I haven't taken any pictures from this visit, so why don't you just enjoy this shot of us drinking wine last year, while sitting in my car seats in my kitchen?

No comments: