Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Hell, no, we won't go!

I put Annabelle on a plane back to Rochester this morning. She was flying out of Baltimore, and since I'm terrified of driving around here in rush hour, we took the metro up. It's a good way to do it, but it does take a couple hours. Since it was rush hour, we were able to catch a yellow line train out of Franconia and take it all the way to Greenbelt (outside of rush hour, it would have required blue and green trains). From Greenbelt, there's an express bus that goes straight to BWI. Because I didn't have the car to worry about, I was able to stop off in the city on my way home and attend the rally outside the Supreme Court during the McCutcheon v. FEC oral arguments. If you recall, I went to a talk last month about this case.

Here are some pictures from this morning:











Yes, that's Sen. Bernie Sanders in that last one!

No comments: