Friday, October 25, 2013

Candy? More like can'tdy

I don't candy right. Just ask my mom and my sister.

I brought down several bags of candy to make goody bags for Mike and Annabelle and their roommates for Halloween. Mom and Jenny were watching me make them. I dumped all the candy into a giant bowl and was filling the goody bags by grabbing handfuls of candy. I thought that gave the bags a happy, spontaneous quality, but apparently I was wrong. Mom and Jenny were horrified. They insisted on dumping all the candy back out and sorting it by type. Then it was, "Here's a Snickers for you and one for you and . . . " So if the kids should ever get together and audit their goody bags, I guess they will see that I love them all exactly the same, because heaven forbid somebody should get more Smarties than chocolate.



We put the "fun" in dysfunctional! :-)

No comments: