Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whoops!

I keep forgetting I have a blog. Sorry 'bout that!

Mike came home a week ago, and we've been enjoying having him around. A couple of shots from the airport:





Fred went down to Alabama last weekend for his family reunion. It was ACT weekend for Annabelle though, so we didn't go along. He had a nice visit. A couple of shots (stolen from Facebook) from the reunion:





Annabelle and I are taking off tomorrow for a little 2100-mile roadtrip. She is going to bassoon camp in Interlochen, MI, with a stop along the way to tour Kalamazoo College, and I am going to hang out with a couple friends while she is at camp. Way to break in the new car, eh? I'll try to take lots of pictures while I'm away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like a great way to break in a new car, for sure. I hope Annabelle enjoys the bassoon camp. My experience with music camps is that they are terrific! She will likely make new friends and learn a lot along the way. Have a safe and fun trip.
Love,
Julia

Bonnie said...

Bassoon camp was GREAT! (Details and video to follow soon.) I've got the car nice and broken in, and I love it! :-)