Sunday, December 19, 2010

New meaning to the phrase "cat's pajamas"

Eddie likes to burrow down under the covers on our bed during the night. He hangs out there for a while and then slinks out when he gets too warm. Well, last night he was under the covers between me and Fred. I was lying on my side with my back to him, blissfully unaware that he was even there . . . until he tried to crawl out and wound up crawling into my pajama top. All of a sudden, I had a frantic cat trying to make his way out the neck hole of my top! Somehow I managed to get him out of there and went right back to sleep, and Fred slept through the whole thing.

3 comments:

Christine said...

bwaaaa ha ha ha!

Dad said...

That would have made a great "I Love Lucy" episode.

Bonnie said...

LOL, Dad, sometimes I feel like I live in an "I Love Lucy" episode.