Monday, March 15, 2010

Springing forward

OK, so maybe "springing" isn't an accurate description of what I'm doing. I sure could use the hour I lost this weekend, but I'm so happy to be back in Daylight Savings Time.

I'm getting ready for the final push of the semester with my classes. This is going to mean 2 fairly heavy-duty group projects plus keeping up with the regular readings and such. I registered this morning for fall. I'm just going to take one class (Metadata), as I figure I'll be busy enough just trying to get us settled into our new home in Kansas.

Oh, speaking of school! I got invited to join the honor society Phi Kappa Phi. My dad is also a member, which I guess means he and I are going to be brothers. I'm still trying to figure out if this makes me my own grandpa or not.

2 comments:

Fred said...

that is just weird

Brother-Dad said...

I found my key, Sis. It'll look good on you!
Congratulations!