Thursday, March 04, 2010

College pictures

Mike and I spent last week traveling 2049 miles to check out 3 colleges. We got back last night, and I have been settling back into everyday life since then. I need to get back into blogging, but it just seems overwhelming when there's such a backlog of details to report. So I'm just going to jump back in by posting the pictures I took on our tours.

Monday was Auburn:



Tuesday was FSU:



And Wednesday was UCF:



We had a great trip, but I sure missed Annabelle. She and I have been making up for lost time. This afternoon we went shopping and then attended a performance of the University of Louisville symphony orchestra featuring Annabelle's bassoon teacher on the piano, playing a Rachmaninoff concerto. Now we're watching the Oscars. Check out Annabelle's predictions on her blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Bonnie! I've missed your blogging, but we certainly did enjoy seeing you while you were in Florida.

Stay in touch.

Love, Grandma

Heather said...

Bonnie, I missed reading your blog too, although I have have to say that I have been busy myself lately. It is still nice to see what you have been up to, since you were the first blog I ever read.
Good luck to Mike in choosing a university.