Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring fever

I hesitate to say anything, lest I should jinx it, but I think winter might be on its way out. I know we've still got some chilly days ahead of us, but tonight Annabelle and I walked the dog at around 6:30--it was still light out, and I wore sandals. Just a few weeks ago, it would have been pitch black at that hour, and I'd have likely been wearing snow boots.

The warmer weather definitely improves my mood and gives me more energy. I even made it to spinning class twice this week!

Spring fever might also explain why I have found myself so bored and frustrated with my hair the past few days. It just felt old and tired, and I wanted something NEW! So I took myself up to Louisville this afternoon and came home with a wash-and-wear 'do that's several inches shorter and feels several pounds lighter:



I'm ready for spring!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute 'do!

Teresa said...

BIG difference, but LOVE it!!!