Saturday, April 21, 2007

The mad hatter

I have a confession. I bought another hat.

I swear, this is like an illness! This fourth hat is just like the green hat except that it's pink. Like the green hat, it would need some pimping to make it Derby-worthy--perhaps a giant white rose pinned to the brim?

Speaking of the green hat! While it had many admirers, the few people who hated it (which would include my husband) hated it with such passion that I don't think it will be THE hat. I want my hat to be a uniter, not a divider.

I got Fred to take my picture in my Derby dress (and shoes!) with each hat and have sent it to everybody who weighed in the first time around. If I missed you or if you missed the first round of voting, shoot me an email or leave a comment and I'll send it your way as well.

By the way, Fred bought a Derby hat this afternoon. It took him 15 minutes and cost him 5 dollars. Not fair!

No comments: