Sunday, August 27, 2006

Scenes from a couch

Housebreaking has been going surprisingly (to me anyway) well. Our 4-day accident-free streak just ended with a pee in the kitchen though while I was running for my shoes.

Due to her recent potty reliability, Ginger has been spending more time hanging out in the living room. This is either the laziest or the most tolerant cat on the planet:



The weather is mighty changeable around here. This picture was taken perhaps 5 minutes later:



Here is a closeup of Ginger looking dashing on the red couch:



She kind of blends in with the hardwood floors, but I thought it was cute how she passed out on her toy this morning:



I still need to blog our summer adventures in Florida and Alabama and our recent trip to Lexington to see the horses, but I have been consumed with all things puppy lately. Soon we will get back to our regularly sceduled programming. I promise!

No comments: