Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cat with nerves (balls?) of steel

Remember the other day, how I said that I took Ginger for a walk down a nearby street and she got chased by a cat? Remember that? Today I decided to go down that same street again. I took the camera with me even though, I told myself, it is highly unlikely for a dog to get chased by a cat twice on the same street. Well, guess freakin' what!? It happened again.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, THIS is the cat who chases my dog:



We were just walking along, minding our own business, sniffing the fire hydrants and chasing leaves (OK, that was mostly Ginger), and this cat actually crossed the street to confront us. Please note that the barking you hear in the background is NOT coming out of Ginger. There was a neighbor's dog enjoying the show from behind a fence, and I think what he's saying is dog-speak for, "Kick his ass, Ginger!"



Leave it to me to take a dog to a catfight.

No comments: