Friday, July 21, 2006

I knew I was forgetting something

Before this mega-vacation, I made lists and checked them twice in Santa Claus fashion, and then I checked them again. Something always falls through the cracks though, and this time that something is a picture.

Today is Mike's 14th birthday, and I forgot to bring along a baby photo to display here in his honor. Oh, crap, come to think of it, I also forgot to bring the video camera and the tape that we use to record a few minutes of him on each of his birthdays. I will catch up on all of this once we're home in Kentucky.

We've had a total blast in Florida. My sister took off some time from work, and we've been able to spend it visiting. We went to St. Augustine, to the beach, and to Orlando. Today we're picking up Fred at the airport and going out to dinner for Mike's birthday. Tomorrow is the Boyd family reunion in Tampa, followed by several days in Sarasota, followed by some time in Alabama for Fred's mom's family reunion. I had hoped to be posting pics along the way, but I'm just too busy. The kids start school August 1. I can get caught up then.

See you next month!

No comments: