Thursday, May 02, 2013

Busy day

I have discovered something new about myself: Snow in May makes me very grumpy. I know there's no point resenting the weather, but today I can't help it.

It's not like today didn't have a couple of bright spots despite the weather. First of all, we went to the scholarship ceremony for the Fort Leavenworth Spouses' Club. Here's Annabelle with the other recipients from her high school:



This was the weather as we left the ceremony though:



I'll bet this driver was hating life today:



In the evening we went to the high school to see Annabelle get inducted into the International Thespian Society:



As you can see from the sign in the picture, LHS's chapter is number 287. This is apparently a big deal, as chapter numbers are given in order as new chapters are created, and there are now over 3,900 chapters!

No comments: