Thursday, February 04, 2010

New toy

The past couple days have been absolutely CRAZY as I've been working like a mad woman to get us ready to take off to Versailles (rhymes with "fur whales") tomorrow for the regional swim competition. The only thing left on my to-do list for today though is to shower and pack, and neither of those should take long.

I just spent a little time playing with my new toy. I am going to be videotaping some of our swimmers' most competitive events tomorrow so that the kids who make finals will be able to review their performance and make any necessary adjustments. I decided that the time had come to get into the twenty-first century as far as camcorders go, so I dropped by the PX and grabbed a cute little Sony with a 60G built-in hard drive. Here is my first movie:



I can't believe another swim season is almost over. Wish Mike luck!

2 comments:

Fred said...

Guess Harvey is just not the actor...there goes that as a retirement plan.

Rock the Blocks Mike and FKHS Eagles!

Anonymous said...

We'll look forward to your blogged videos of the swimmers making history. Good luck, Mike!

Love, Grandma Grace