Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Birthday post

Normally I would try to have at least a cute picture to post for my birthday, but things are just crazy around here this week. It's all good stuff, but my schedule is a house of cards that threatens to come fluttering down when one thing changes (like getting snow on Saturday). I've had a nice day--got my new contacts, went to Pilates, took myself to lunch, and hit the grocery store before taking Annabelle shopping to complete her outfit for the dance and drop her off at her musical theater class. Fortunately I managed to finish the reading for one of my classes this week, which means I just have 2 papers to write, and maybe I can get them done tonight. Tomorrow will be busy getting us ready to go to Regionals on Friday.

So I'm here. I'm fine. I'm happy. I appreciate all the birthday wishes I've received. I could really just use an extra day in this week!

5 comments:

Julia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONNIE! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Congrats on winning the "jeans or not-jeans" issue. Good for you for going straight to the top!
I enjoy staying up-to-date with you through your blog.
Love, Julia

Anonymous said...

How well I recall that phone call from your dad saying, "Would you believe 'Bonnie Jean'?" Wow, how time flies when you're having fun!

We love you, we're proud of you, and we appeciate everytning you do to help glue this family together. Love, Grandma

Badger said...

Happy birthday, Bonnie!

Jenny said...

Ahhhh! Here's the birthday post. I looked for your cute childhood picture on here all day yesterday. When the craziness settles down, be sure to celebrate. Love, Jenny

Bonnie said...

Thank you, everybody!