Friday, June 30, 2006

No drunk blogging

"No drunk blogging." That's my new (and possibly temporary) motto. So I think I'll just go to bed now. But first let me say . . .

WOO HOO, Germany won tonight!!! I would like all of Germany to please take a moment to acknowledge my role in this accomplishment, as nothing good was happening the whole time I was in the same room as the TV. But then I went to tend to my laundry, and things started rocking and rolling.

We went out to dinner tonight with the Mitchells and one of Mike and Rebecca's friends, and it was just glorious, seeing people driving around waving flags and listening to the fireworks and the honking of car horns. I hope Germany wins the Cup, and I plan on doing laundry for as long as necessary just to ensure their continued success.

Good night!!

No comments: