Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Here comes the mouse

We had a wedding in the Boyd family last Saturday. My uncle George got married in Tampa to his long-time girlfriend April. We weren't able to make it to the wedding, so Annabelle designed wedding outfits for the rodents, and we sent them in our place.

My dad did a great job of capturing Pellet and Cheezer on their Very Special Day. They visited with the bride and groom, enjoyed some cake, and even signed the registry with the other guests:



I had tried to get Annabelle to choose white daisies for Cheezer's bouquet, but she insisted on the purple. Wouldn't you know that the flowers at the real wedding would be purple and that Cheezer's would be a perfect match!

The kids and I (and the rodents) are currently at my parents' house in Florida. We're leaving tonight though for 3 weeks in Germany. We can't wait to see all our old friends and eat some schnitzel.

I probably won't be updating much while we're gone, as I have decided to leave my computer behind. I'm taking my camera though and promise to share some photos as soon as we get home.

Bis bald!

No comments: