Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all . . .

We had a lovely, laid-back Christmas Day. Here are some of the highlights:

Stockings for everybody:



Our lovely-smelling tree, first live one since we moved to Hawaii in 1999:



World's largest elf:



Annabelle gave Sarah this cat. His name is Pusheen:



We all got a laugh out of Jenny's "Coloring Book for Grown-Ups":



Rochester swag for Annabelle; Polish pottery for Sarah:



Now Fred is sporting a Rochester Dad shirt:



Annabelle made Mike a "Breaking Bad" edition set of crayons with each colored labelled with its chemical properties:



Can't wait to watch "Brave":



Polish pottery for Jenny:



A new addition to my knitting reference library:



"We're going to Disney World!"



Sarah brought a stocking for the cats. Harvey couldn't get enough of it!



Here's a brief video clip of him getting into the Christmas spirit:



Knitted corgis for Mike and Sarah:



Annabelle with her cozy "Dr. Who" blanket:



And repping for Rochester:



After we opened presents, Fred put on his dress uniform and went to serve at the dining facility. After his shift ended, we joined him there for a delicious meal that I didn't have to cook and a visit with Santa Claus:


2 comments:

Jenny New Year said...

What a great Christmas! Wish I hadn't missed Harvey on the mantel. But glad I didn't witness the critter. (Are you sure Harvey wasn't listening for Santa Claus? Or snow???) Hard to believe it's been a week (like practically to the minute) of my trip down your stairs. But I would do it all again if it meant I could come back.

Bonnie said...

I would have pushed you down the stairs myself (and from higher up) if I'd thought it might keep you with us longer!