Sunday, October 18, 2009

Homecoming 2009

I can't decide what hurts worse right now: my feet? my eyes? my ears? Just got back from chaperoning the high school homecoming dance, and I think I have had enough vicarious partying to last me a while. I have got a paper and a freelance project both due on Tuesday, so the next few days will be insane. I'm putting up my photos from tonight without editing them because if we wait for me to have time to play with them, we'll be waiting quite a while.

Last year homecoming happened in September, and it was still light out in the evening to take pictures outside. This year we had to take them inside, so I rigged a makeshift portrait studio in our music room. Here are Mike and his date:



Annabelle's friend Katie moved off-post this summer, but she came back for the night to go to the dance (there's a sleepover going on now in Annabelle's room, but so far there not much sleep involved):



The theme for the night was "Hollywood." Here's another couple shots of Annabelle in front of the stars so that you can better see her dress:



No comments: