Thursday, December 31, 2020

366 seconds of 2020

This was my third year of using the 1 Second Everyday app to commemorate my year with a daily micro-video. The pandemic forced me to get a little bit creative. For example, for the month of April, I pretty much outsourced all of my shooting, asking friends and family to send me snippets that I could use in my video collage. After that I resumed my duties but still put in outside submissions for special events like Violet's birthday and first steps. I did manage to make a trip to Florida in the fall to help my parents out with some non-Covid health issues and squeezed in a visit to see Violet (and Mike and Sarah, of course) on the way home. I hope that my 2021 video will include more travel and time spent having fun with others.

No comments: