Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still here

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I'm into the last 4 weeks of the semester, when everything seems to come crashing down, so mostly I'm focusing on schoolwork. In fact, yesterday I canceled my weekly Pilates class until the semester is over and skipped out on a coffee I had planned on going to. That freed up some extra time for taking care of stuff on the never-ending to-do list.

The kids' spring break starts this weekend. Mike leaves tomorrow with several of his classmates for a tour of Athens and Rome (and I don't mean the ones in Georgia). I'm jealous, as I adore Rome and have never been to Greece (aside from the 4 hours I spent on Patros between ferry trips back in college). I hope he has fun!

Annabelle and I are driving out to Kansas on Sunday to check out Fort Leavenworth. I figure we'll spend Monday looking around on post and Tuesday checking out the high school. Then we'll drive back here on Wednesday. On Thursday, Annabelle is having her wisdom teeth out and having a procedure (called an "exposure") done that will allow her orthodontist to encourage her reluctant eye tooth to grow in already. Not quite as fun as a trip to Rome and Greece, but she is really looking forward to having all her teeth for her sophomore picture next year.

No comments: