Friday, November 07, 2008

It pays to have talented neighbors!

One of my neighbors is an incredible photographer. He managed to snap a couple of excellent shots of Mike at last night's swim meet:





I didn't even try to get still shots, but I did record 3 of his 4 events. First he swam the breaststroke leg of the 200-yard medley relay:



Then he swam the 200-yard IM:



Next was the 100-yard breaststroke, which is his favorite event:



He finished that one in a minute and fifteen seconds, which is over a second off his time at Regionals at the end of last season. That's a great place to be starting this season!

His final event was as anchor for the 400-yard freestyle relay, but I didn't get to record that one, as I was running out of battery.

Looks like it'll be a great season!

No comments: