Friday, September 05, 2008

Multitasking

Well, somehow I managed to fritter away most of the morning, scratching one measly task off my to-do list (paying my tuition at the last possible moment). No working, no cleaning, no laundry . . . This afternoon, however, we managed to combine 2 trips to Louisville into one, taking care of both Mike's wisdom-teeth follow-up (looking good!) and Annabelle's bassoon lesson. Speaking of Annabelle and the bassoon, check out her blog post from yesterday regarding her new musical adventure!

Now I'm having a quiet evening at home, just me, the dog, and the computer. Mike is off at a football game, and Annabelle is at a friend's house watching What Not to Wear. I probably should go do some of the stuff I didn't do this morning, but I think I am just going to be a slug instead.

No comments: