Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Scotty doesn't know

This morning as I helped Mike prepare for "culture day" as part of his school's Spirit Week, I felt kind of like Prince Charles's valet. That is, if Prince Charles's valet ever had to call his dad during the previous night's trial run to ask what on earth all the damn buckles are for!



Mike was really taken with the sporran, that little purse thing that's hanging down in front. He filled it with pencils, chapstick, guitar picks, etc. Who needs cargo pockets when you've got a sporran?!

I drove him to school this morning, because it was raining cats and dogs. As he got out of the car, he said, "Wow, I need to be careful not to pull a Britney here!"

Many thanks to my dad for lending Mike the kilt, jacket, and all accessories! (And now you know what was in the mysterious package I mentioned the other day.)

No comments: