Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy birthday, Goozle!*

My little sister is having a birthday today! Jenny and I agreed not to exchange gifts for our birthdays this year and instead went in halvsies on a plane ticket for her to come up on Thursday for a long weekend.

Jenny and I have been making plans for the past few weeks. So far all of our plans revolve around food. We'll go out for a birthday lunch on Thursday after I pick her up at the airport. We have to do fondue one night, and we have at least 2 more opportunities to have lunch in Louisville (once while Annabelle is at her theater class on Saturday and once before Jenny catches her flight home on Monday). Maybe we can pick up Thai one night, too. We're also fond of spinach dip and layer dip, so I suppose I should pick up the necessary ingredients.

Happy birthday, Jenny! Can't wait to see ya!

**

*Note to people Jenny works with: We called her Goozle when she was little. You should call her Goozle, too.

**The awesome set of wheels was called a Wee Wheeler, but Jenny called it a Wee Weasel. My friends and I broke it trying to ride it down the big hill in front of our house in Georgia. Sorry about that, Jen.

No comments: